From: Carlos on
Try to install the last .net version in the computer
I think is the .net framework 3.0

best regards

From: Diane on
Has anyone found the answer to this question. I have the exact same problem.
I was told this would be compatible. Does anyone know of the patches to fix
this?

From: backriders on
Hi,

I am getting the Same error message while installing in Vista. I
checked for .Net Framework. It is pre-installed in Vista. Can anyone
suggest me a right solution.

When I am searching for Error: 1935 in net, I came to know that the
possibilities are
1) Programs folder doesn't have permission to write
2) Re-install Dotnet framework.

I tried both, But i failed.

Rgds,
Raveendran.
From: Shameer on
Additional comments: The reason why the installation worked is because the
HP Support Pak installs the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable
Package (x86) (HP Server Build):
http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/community/newsgroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.navision&tid=f7510d59-efbd-44a1-9326-6632184d7bac&mid=19f31703-de88-47b1-9cfa-ffe877d26395

Try install C++ 2005 SP RPx86 and try install

From: Shameer on
Also the x64:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/thankyou.aspx?familyId=eb4ebe2d-33c0-4a47-9dd4-b9a6d7bd44da&displayLang=en