From: RM on
I am trying to configure the BA on SQL Server 2005 with Navision 4.0 sp3 with
one of our client database.
When it is executing it gives the following error -
"Index out of range. Must be non-negative ..... Parameter Name:Index".

The client database is around 2 GB. I have downloaded the latest
BAconfigurator for SQL 2005 and it is working perfectly with the standard
Cronus Database. However it does not work with client database of 2GB. Also
to mention here that the transaction log file is around more than 20 GB.

Is there any restriction on the size of the database? Is there any default
database size limit for the connection to be set in SQL server/Analysis
server.

All the required SQL services are started are also started.

Could any one guide on the same....
--
Regards,
RM
From: Claus Busk Andersen [MSFT] on
There are no restrictions regarding the size of databases and log files in
BA. Is there a log file from the directory in which configurator.exe that you
could share? it would state if there are problems to be aware of...