From: HeyBub on
"There is another even more powerful (but much less visible) agent behind
all of these [politicians, lobbyists, environmentalists, and Wall Street
manipulators].

"The person behind the screen is the computer programmer. And, just like in
the Wizard of OZ, they do not want you to look at this real controller."

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/climategate-the-perils-of-global-warming-models/

Think of it. We rule the world. Maybe we all should get together or
something...

From: Anonymous on
In article <G5idnXEgJJItMLLWnZ2dnUVZ_umdnZ2d(a)earthlink.com>,
HeyBub <heybub(a)NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
>"There is another even more powerful (but much less visible) agent behind
>all of these [politicians, lobbyists, environmentalists, and Wall Street
>manipulators].
>
>"The person behind the screen is the computer programmer. And, just like in
>the Wizard of OZ, they do not want you to look at this real controller."
>
>http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/climategate-the-perils-of-global-warming-models/
>
>Think of it. We rule the world.

Haw... that's just what They *want* you to think!

DD

From: Pete Dashwood on
HeyBub wrote:
> "There is another even more powerful (but much less visible) agent
> behind all of these [politicians, lobbyists, environmentalists, and
> Wall Street manipulators].
>
> "The person behind the screen is the computer programmer. And, just
> like in the Wizard of OZ, they do not want you to look at this real
> controller."
> http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/climategate-the-perils-of-global-warming-models/
>
> Think of it. We rule the world. Maybe we all should get together or
> something...

http://www.sunlive.co.nz/11902a1.page

I'm still on the fence... :-)

Pete.

From: Alistair on
On Jan 16, 11:54 pm, "Pete Dashwood"
<dashw...(a)removethis.enternet.co.nz> wrote:
> HeyBub wrote:
> > "There is another even more powerful (but much less visible) agent
> > behind all of these [politicians, lobbyists, environmentalists, and
> > Wall Street manipulators].
>
> > "The person behind the screen is the computer programmer. And, just
> > like in the Wizard of OZ, they do not want you to look at this real
> > controller."
> >http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/climategate-the-perils-of-global-warming...
>
> > Think of it. We rule the world. Maybe we all should get together or
> > something...
>
> http://www.sunlive.co.nz/11902a1.page
>
> I'm still on the fence... :-)
>
> Pete.
>
> --
> "I used to write COBOL...now I can do anything."

Confucius he say: Man (or woman) who sit on fence sooner or later get
splinter in bum.
From: Clark F Morris on
On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 12:35:32 -0800 (PST), Alistair
<alistair(a)ld50macca.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>On Jan 16, 11:54�pm, "Pete Dashwood"
><dashw...(a)removethis.enternet.co.nz> wrote:
>> HeyBub wrote:
>> > "There is another even more powerful (but much less visible) agent
>> > behind all of these [politicians, lobbyists, environmentalists, and
>> > Wall Street manipulators].
>>
>> > "The person behind the screen is the computer programmer. And, just
>> > like in the Wizard of OZ, they do not want you to look at this real
>> > controller."
>> >http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/climategate-the-perils-of-global-warming...
>>
>> > Think of it. We rule the world. Maybe we all should get together or
>> > something...
>>
>> http://www.sunlive.co.nz/11902a1.page
>>
>> I'm still on the fence... :-)
>>
>> Pete.
>>
>> --
>> "I used to write COBOL...now I can do anything."
>
>Confucius he say: Man (or woman) who sit on fence sooner or later get
>splinter in bum.

I'm more worried about the acidification of the oceans and its effects
on the food chain. I believe that we have to do a far better job of
reducing waste, various pollutants including methane and using mining
tailing instead of storing them.