From: glee on
"Twayne" <nobody(a)spamcop.net> wrote in message
> In news:OiyWaQoqKHA.5936(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl,
> Mr. Cheese <null(a)nowhere.net> typed:
>> Am I dreaming. I recall there way a way to tell WinXP to display
>> program names in columnar
>> format when one clicks START/All Programs.
>> Anyone recall how to do this??
>>
>> Thx
>
> Glee was almost right, but to get the column display, you REMOVE the
> tick from "scroll programs". Whatever you see when you get there,
> change it<g>!

It's semantics....it depends on what you mean by columnar. ;-)
I see it as a "single column", hence scrolling column.
Apparently the OP means a cascaded menu, which doesn't strike me as
"columnar".
Either way, the location of the setting is the same, and Mr. Cheese is
happy.

The Cheese stands alone.
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP Oct. 2002 - Sept. 2009
A+

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: PC locks up