From: Jordan on
Is there a way (other than manually) to take several emails and put each
response into one email in order of date/time?

I sent out an email to 4 people. 1 person did not respond. 1 person
resonded to "all". The other two only responded to me. In order to return
all the questions and answers back out to everyone I had to take 13 emails
and delete repeats of the same conversation as well as combine comments from
the 2 people who did not respond to all. Also, if two people respone within
minutes of each other it does the same thing. Other than doing it manually
via copy/paste one of the responses will get lost.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks. Jordan.
From: Tadjio on
Have you tried View / Arrange by Conversation?
I use it for this purpose in Outlook 2007.
--
Tadjio

From: Jordan on
Thanks for the help. I did try this but it still has repeats of the same
conversation. I was looking for something that would look at the sender;
time; etc. and put all conversations into one email with no repeating
conversations.

I can forward and copy and paste everything and then send it out to all the
people that are involved in the conversation. It makes it much easier to
read and understand but is just time consuming.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

> Thanks for the help. I did try this but it still has repeats of the same
> conversation. I was looking for something that would look at the sender;
> time; etc. and put all conversations into one email with no repeating
> conversations.

Outlook can't do this. You might be able to write specific code to help, but
nothing built-in will accomplish it.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]