From: John C. Rouman John C. on
My Start Button and launching icons which were at the bottom of the screen
now appear on top. I can't drag the blue bar on top down. How can I restore
my original arrangement of my screen?I have a WINDOWS XP Professional desktop
computer.
From: VanguardLH on
John C. Rouman wrote:

> My Start Button and launching icons which were at the bottom of the screen
> now appear on top. I can't drag the blue bar on top down. How can I restore
> my original arrangement of my screen?I have a WINDOWS XP Professional desktop
> computer.

And how is this an Outlook issue? There are newsgroups to ask questions
about Windows.

Right-click on the Windows taskbar. Unlock it. Then drag to the bottom.
Optionally lock it (so you don't accidentally drag it up again).