From: rusure on
The previous message was prematurely submitted and is incomplete.
Please pardon my incompetence.

On Jun 15, 6:57 pm, "rebocardo" <reboca...(a)treegone.com> wrote:

> Yes, Power C 128 is different and some
> might say superior to Super C 128.

I have owned both and both had their advantages. My version of POWER
C may have been an early edition because graphics statements were not
part of the POWER C instruction set. My edition of POWER C was
bundled with BUDDY but I don't know if or how assembly and C source
code could be combined. SUPER C is an ABACUSE product. I don't know
if a SUPER C assembler bundle was available but there were graphis
statements in the SUPER C instruction set.

From: Macintosh Dragon on
In article <Q-qdnRPKeIUG4e7bnZ2dnUVZ_i2dnZ2d(a)comcast.com>,
"rebocardo" <rebocardo(a)treegone.com> wrote:

> Yes, Power C 128 is different and some might say superior to Super C 128.

O.K., I added this.

> Maidstone Quest is a BASIC 8 game - only runs n 80 column mode **.

This is already listed under entertainment...

> Missing IPORT.

Added also..

> The Landmark Series (GEOS) was basically a desktop replacement enhanced for
> the C-128.

What are the Landmark series titles? Were they commercial or sharware
programs?

> What about DevPak128 by Commodore?

Is this a book or software? I have (I think) this already listed under
programming as "C128 Developers Package from Commodore"

> Isn't there a more complete list I saw floating around earlier? I would say
> you are missing probably 16 packages as a minimum.

I have been keeping this list for a few years now, the only difference
is that I re-formatted it about a year or so ago into categories to make
it easier to read..but there may be another list I am unaware of.

Thanks!!

Douglas
From: rebocardo on
>What are the Landmark series titles?
>Were they commercial or sharware
>programs?

Commercial

> I have been keeping this list for a few years now, the only difference

Thanks! :-)

From: Macintosh Dragon on
In article <nrWdnXRWvMm8vOnbnZ2dnUVZ_rmdnZ2d(a)comcast.com>,
"rebocardo" <rebocardo(a)treegone.com> wrote:

> >What are the Landmark series titles?
> >Were they commercial or sharware
> >programs?
>
> Commercial

Cool..what are the titles and what category do they belong in!

Thanks again!!

Douglas

:)
From: kiethl on
I think rebocardo was pointing out that you don't have it marked as
"80 column only"
keith