From: rebocardo on
Hi,

> Please, anyone else if you have anything to add, or corrections could
> you post here

I sure will!

> RAMDOS 128 the book by Brett Tabke

This book was a commented disassembly of the CBM ramdos. Probably shouldn't
have posted that being a book.

But ... Did you want to do a C-128 book section? I have a list already in
ASCII somewhere that covers a lot.

> Spray Paint 128 by Brett Tabke

Graphics. Sort of like the Horizon Editor, a C-128 80 column graphic
character screen designer.

From: Macintosh Dragon on
In article <H_-dnXfugfANmOHbnZ2dnUVZ_rGinZ2d(a)comcast.com>,
"rebocardo" <rebocardo(a)treegone.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > Please, anyone else if you have anything to add, or corrections could
> > you post here
>
> I sure will!
>
> > RAMDOS 128 the book by Brett Tabke
>
> This book was a commented disassembly of the CBM ramdos. Probably shouldn't
> have posted that being a book.
>
> But ... Did you want to do a C-128 book section? I have a list already in
> ASCII somewhere that covers a lot.
>
> > Spray Paint 128 by Brett Tabke
>
> Graphics. Sort of like the Horizon Editor, a C-128 80 column graphic
> character screen designer.

Hello!

Funny that you should mention a book list as I have been toying for
awhile with doing just that. I also have an ascii c-128 book list
somewhere, but I think that it could be put into a better format, easier
to read, etc. Also, I would like to have the list include the ISBN
numbers to make the books really easy to find.

If I get some free time I might work on that!

Douglas

:)
From: rebocardo on
Well, I will see if I can find my list and post it here.

The COMPUTE! series should be easy enough to get the ISBNs, do not know
about the others. Some are so rare you can't even find them on Amazon with
the ISBN.