From: rebocardo on
"The Landmark Series" would be under GEOS Environment

This one under GEOS too:

geoCom - From the manual "a programming language for GEOS 64 and GEOS 128
(english version) on 40 and 80 column display".
From Germany. Compiler and accessories by Falk Rehwagen Manual by Denis
Dohler.

My note: A BASIC like compiler for GEOS.

From: Macintosh Dragon on
In article <b_6dnfudjvxEOOjbnZ2dnUVZ_gadnZ2d(a)comcast.com>,
"rebocardo" <rebocardo(a)treegone.com> wrote:

> "The Landmark Series" would be under GEOS Environment
>
> This one under GEOS too:
>
> geoCom - From the manual "a programming language for GEOS 64 and GEOS 128
> (english version) on 40 and 80 column display".
> From Germany. Compiler and accessories by Falk Rehwagen Manual by Denis
> Dohler.
>
> My note: A BASIC like compiler for GEOS.

So, is this a C-128 specific release? It doesn't seem that way from the
description. If there is a separate 128 only version, then it should be
in the list, but if it is the same program that happens to run under
both the c64 and c128 GEOS, then it doesn't apply to the list.

Douglas

:)
From: rebocardo on
re:GEOS BASIC compiler

Well, it looks like there are modules only for the C-128, but, I can't tell
without the actual disk.

Just a question, how about FUNPAK 128 from RUN magazine?
It was a 128 only disk with both 40 and 80 column games and sold for $20.00

Fractal Navigator for the C-128 by Tasmanian Software

Church Mangement Database ($179 and you had to have Superbase 128)

MAS 128 (Midnight Assembly System) by Matthw Montchalin?

Sixth Sense 128 (telecom) by Gary F. One of the best terminal programs, imo.

From: rebocardo on
Databases

Flexfile 128 (by Mid-Kansas Computers which is different from Flex File 128
by Cardinal Software)
Profile 128 by Pro-Line

Education

I am the C128 by Activision

Business

B.E.S.T. Accounting C128 by B.E.S.T.
Checkbook 128 by Nu-Age
Swiftax 128 by Timeworks
TAS 128 by Abacus

Graphics

CADPAK 128 by Abacus
The Ruler 128 by Bone Frontier Software

Miscellaneous Productivity I guess or word processing

HomePak 128 by BI
TRIO 128 by SoftSync
Deluxe Circuit Analysis C128 by Nth Digit Solutions
Land Surveyor C-128 by R&R
Micro Doctor 128 by Micro R&D
VS128COBOL by Visionary (which is different then COBOL 128 by Abacus)

Telecom/BBS
CNET 128 by Perspective
ProtoTerm 128 by Briwall

Programming - Languages & Utilities

C-128 Micro Dr. by Micro R&D
RAMDOS-128 by Progressive Peripherals
RAMDOS 128 the book by Brett Tabke
Spray Paint 128 by Brett Tabke ( It was commercial then shareware then
cripple ware so I do not know if it counts?)
Zoom! 128 by Skyles

Word Processing
Braintrust 128 by Country Road
---> Superscript 128 <--- is word processing, not database on your list
The Critic 128 by Quantum Leap
Writers Choice by Activision

C-128 Specific Hardware

Ketek Command Center
Link-2 C-128 IEEE interface
CPS 128 external power supply by Jameco (which would set a UPS on fire).

There, 28 more entries! You are missing 20+ more fwiw. I just do not have
time to track them all down right now and read the reviews.

From: Macintosh Dragon on
In article <gIednbj-IdIi6ebbnZ2dnUVZ_vKunZ2d(a)comcast.com>,
"rebocardo" <rebocardo(a)treegone.com> wrote:

> Databases
>
> Flexfile 128 (by Mid-Kansas Computers which is different from Flex File 128
> by Cardinal Software)
> Profile 128 by Pro-Line
Added these two...

> Education
>
> I am the C128 by Activision
Added this one..

> Business
>
> B.E.S.T. Accounting C128 by B.E.S.T.
Added..

> Checkbook 128 by Nu-Age

Already on the list

> Swiftax 128 by Timeworks
Added..

> TAS 128 by Abacus
Already on the list..

> Graphics
>
> CADPAK 128 by Abacus
Already on the list..

> The Ruler 128 by Bone Frontier Software
Added this..

> Miscellaneous Productivity I guess or word processing
>
> HomePak 128 by BI
> TRIO 128 by SoftSync
> Deluxe Circuit Analysis C128 by Nth Digit Solutions
> Land Surveyor C-128 by R&R
> Micro Doctor 128 by Micro R&D
> VS128COBOL by Visionary (which is different then COBOL 128 by Abacus)
Added all of these..

> Telecom/BBS
> CNET 128 by Perspective
> ProtoTerm 128 by Briwall
These 2 already on list..

> Programming - Languages & Utilities
>
> C-128 Micro Dr. by Micro R&D
Added above..
> RAMDOS-128 by Progressive Peripherals
Already on list..
> RAMDOS 128 the book by Brett Tabke
> Spray Paint 128 by Brett Tabke ( It was commercial then shareware then
What was this program? Graphics?
> cripple ware so I do not know if it counts?)
> Zoom! 128 by Skyles
Added..

> Word Processing
> Braintrust 128 by Country Road
Added..
> ---> Superscript 128 <--- is word processing, not database on your list
Fixed (thank you!)..
> The Critic 128 by Quantum Leap
> Writers Choice by Activision
Added..

> C-128 Specific Hardware
>
> Ketek Command Center
> Link-2 C-128 IEEE interface
> CPS 128 external power supply by Jameco (which would set a UPS on fire).

Added!

> There, 28 more entries! You are missing 20+ more fwiw. I just do not have
> time to track them all down right now and read the reviews.

Altogether that was 20 more to add, some were already on the list, but
that's o.k., I really appreciate all the help I can get! It isn't easy
to track down some of this stuff, but it is nice to have a complete list
for posterities sake if nothing else!

Please, anyone else if you have anything to add, or corrections could
you post here!

Thanks again!

Douglas

:)