From: Dee Earley on
On 29/05/2010 04:04, Leo wrote:
> Dee Earley pretended :
>> On 28/05/2010 04:18, Leo wrote:
>>> What is the best way to resolve the graphical issues that the Tab
>>> control suffers from when using XP/Vista themes?
>>
>> By telling us what you think they are as a start...
>
> The colour of the tab page background does not get set to the right one
> and under XP it is a gradient. I want to be able to get its background
> to be the right colour/gradient.

I spent a few days trying to do this on XP and I resigned (in vb6) to
just use a solid colour, taken from just above the tab contents when it
was first shown.

The default background is only drawn by the tab control itself, and the
only other control/object I found that could is a Win32 PropertySheet.

..NET, and various other ones all used solid white.

--
Dee Earley (dee.earley(a)icode.co.uk)
i-Catcher Development Team

iCode Systems