From: W on
Can someone compare the Dell Precision T7400 and T7500 workstations? What
feature improvements are in T7500?

From: Christopher Muto on
W wrote:
> Can someone compare the Dell Precision T7400 and T7500 workstations? What
> feature improvements are in T7500?

t7400 vs t7500
core speed 2.16ghz, 2.2ghz
number of cores 2, 2
number of threads 2, 2
fsb 667mhz, 800mhz
cache 4mb l2, 4mb l2
max tdo 24w, 35w
voltage 1.1625-1.3, 1.075-1.25
1k bulk price $295, $250
both "memron" models released the 3rd quarter of 2006.

From: W on
"Christopher Muto" <muto(a)worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> W wrote:
> > Can someone compare the Dell Precision T7400 and T7500 workstations?
What
> > feature improvements are in T7500?
> >

> t7400 vs t7500
> core speed 2.16ghz, 2.2ghz
> number of cores 2, 2
> number of threads 2, 2
> fsb 667mhz, 800mhz
> cache 4mb l2, 4mb l2
> max tdo 24w, 35w
> voltage 1.1625-1.3, 1.075-1.25
> 1k bulk price $295, $250
> both "memron" models released the 3rd quarter of 2006.

So the main difference appears to be memory speed?

What is TDO?

From: Christopher Muto on
W wrote:
> "Christopher Muto" <muto(a)worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>> W wrote:
>>> Can someone compare the Dell Precision T7400 and T7500 workstations?
> What
>>> feature improvements are in T7500?
>>>
>> t7400 vs t7500
>> core speed 2.16ghz, 2.2ghz
>> number of cores 2, 2
>> number of threads 2, 2
>> fsb 667mhz, 800mhz
>> cache 4mb l2, 4mb l2
>> max tdo 24w, 35w
>> voltage 1.1625-1.3, 1.075-1.25
>> 1k bulk price $295, $250
>> both "memron" models released the 3rd quarter of 2006.
>
> So the main difference appears to be memory speed?
>
> What is TDO?

actually i was talking about the intel processors called the t7400 and
t7500. i think you are asking about the dell precision computers
themselves. dells naming of computers has really been absurd lately
with potentially confusing names like this. look at support.dell.com
for each model to get documentation with technical specs that you can
use to compare the models. these precision model computers use xenon
processors as far as i know.
From: W on
Dell web site takes down the specs for old models which is why I wrote here.