From: John W. Vinson on
On 07 May 2010 13:18:40 GMT, Victor <not(a)home.com> wrote:

>Very weird. I coded it as was advised [Check183]=-1 for EXPRESSION IS.
>It worked. When I reopened the db up later to do some more work, it doesn't
>work now, but the coding for the CF is still there.

"Doesn't work" is a bit hard to answer...
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: Victor on
John W. Vinson <jvinson(a)STOP_SPAM.WysardOfInfo.com> wrote in

> On 07 May 2010 13:18:40 GMT, Victor <not(a)home.com> wrote:
>
>>Very weird. I coded it as was advised [Check183]=-1 for EXPRESSION
>>IS. It worked. When I reopened the db up later to do some more work,
>>it doesn't work now, but the coding for the CF is still there.
>
> "Doesn't work" is a bit hard to answer...

Doesn't work as in if I check the box (Check183), it doesn't change the
formating of the text box that I put the conditional code in (Bold, Red BG,
Yellow Font). It worked when I first did it then saved it, closed Access,
opened it later, didn't work. Checked to see if the coding was still there,
it was.

From: Victor on
It seems cleaning up a few left over prt_click()s solved all my problems.
Thanks for the direction to look into.

Vito/Victor>