From: David Taylor on
> Remember before this gets to legalistic, we might be talking two different
> legal systems, the news article posted was refering to the UK and not the
> US. As a result 'reasonable' may have different meanings as applied in a

I know, I live in England, as I am of the understanding, Rob is in the
UK.

David.
From: Rob on
David Taylor wrote:
>>Remember before this gets to legalistic, we might be talking two different
>>legal systems, the news article posted was refering to the UK and not the
>>US. As a result 'reasonable' may have different meanings as applied in a
>

> I know, I live in England, as I am of the understanding, Rob is in the
> UK.
>
> David.

" If I should die think only this of me:
That there's some corner of a foreign field
That is forever England..." {Rupert Brooke}.

English,living in Wales

Rob
From: Rico on
In article <MPG.1e24c84089548334989fc1(a)news.cable.ntlworld.com>, David Taylor <djtaylor(a)bigfoot.com> wrote:
>> Remember before this gets to legalistic, we might be talking two different
>> legal systems, the news article posted was refering to the UK and not the
>> US. As a result 'reasonable' may have different meanings as applied in a
>
>I know, I live in England, as I am of the understanding, Rob is in the
>UK.
>
>David.

<wink> Oh, well in that case, shyster away </wink>

fundamentalism, fundamentally wrong.
From: Colin on
rico_001(a)hotmail.com (Rico) wrote in