From: elsbrook on
I am using a D-Link 200 ADSL modem and I have the latest XP updates.
Usually after connecting I have to reset modem or restart to be able to run
applications.
When I try to disconnect the icon remains but I believe the connection has
closed.
I cannot run any application at this point or check the status of the
connection.
Sometimes when I unplug the modem the system starts working but if not when
I try to shutdown/restart I get the message "Connections Tray not responding,
end now etc". If I end it the system hangs during the "saving settings" stage.
I have the latest drivers from D-Link and have uninstalled/reinstalled
several times.
Any advice will be appreciated.

Pages: 1
Prev: IPSec won't open.