From: LD55ZRA on
HeyBub wrote:

>LD55ZRA wrote:
>

>>Windows have the tendency to keep indexing your files on the HDD so
>>this could be the cause. Also, if your disk is very old then it too
>>will show such symptoms due to wear and tear of your HDD. Microsoft
>>monthly patches are the biggest cause of such things because your old
>>files are replaced with the new ones because Steve Ballmer of
>>Microsoft thinks these files with new dates will keep your system
>>secure!. This is balderdash and one should switch off Automatic
>>Updates immediately because these patches are the cause of serious
>>problems to people's computers.
>>

>Steve Balmer is the CEO of one of the largest companies in America. That
>company has more CASH in the mattress than the total public debt of
>California.

Are you sure about it? How did that company make all that money? Or
what exactly is your point here? Are you suggesting that piracy on a
grand scale does pay if this article is anything to go by:

<http://blog.seattlepi.com/microsoft/archives/176223.asp>

Please clarify!!! Or just forget it if you have no solution to OP's query.

hth
From: Peter Foldes on
Set it to Stop not Manual

--
Peter

From: glee on
What a useless and idiotic response....or are you trying to make sure
the poster does not have updates installed so he can more easily become
infected? Unpatched systems are the easiest target.
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP Oct. 2002 - Sept. 2009
A+

From: LD55ZRA on
glee wrote:

> What a useless and idiotic response....or are you trying to make sure
> the poster does not have updates installed so he can more easily
> become infected? Unpatched systems are the easiest target.

Show me the evidence? I can show you ample evidence to suggest that
patches are crippling people's systems! this evidence is there for
everybody to see on Microsoft newsgroups!

hth

From: Ken Blake, MVP on
On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 03:00:28 +0000, LD55ZRA <LD55ZRA(a)MAIL.COM> wrote:

> glee wrote:
>

> > What a useless and idiotic response....or are you trying to make sure
> > the poster does not have updates installed so he can more easily
> > become infected? Unpatched systems are the easiest target.
>
> Show me the evidence? I can show you ample evidence to suggest that
> patches are crippling people's systems! this evidence is there for
> everybody to see on Microsoft newsgroups!

The mark of a troll--continually changing the name and e-mail you post
under to escape people's kill files.

But no big deal. I can killfile you again even more quickly than you
can change how you post.

Please Reply to the Newsgroup