From: TW on
> speaking of which... does anyone know how one can get information on how to
> program a custom menu with soft keys that display the little box when flag
> or setting is toggled ( like the soft keys in << 65 MENU >>)?

Yup. Do it all the time. Requires sysRPL or the use of SYSEVALS.
This example tests system flag 62 (user mode).

::
"USR"
% 62.
COERCE
TestSysFlag
Box/StdLabel
;

<< "USR" 62. #262F1h SYSEVAL #26170h SYSEVAL #25E7Fh SYSEVAL >>

TW

From: Jean-Yves Avenard on
TW wrote:
> ::
> "USR"
> % 62.
> COERCE
> TestSysFlag
> Box/StdLabel
> ;
>
> << "USR" 62. #262F1h SYSEVAL #26170h SYSEVAL #25E7Fh SYSEVAL >>

Hum, you're missing a TakeOver somewhere here, which can't be done in
UserRPL
From: TW on
> Hum, you're missing a TakeOver somewhere here, which can't be done in
> UserRPL

Of course. I wasn't giving the program one would actually use in a
menu but rather just trying to show which commands will create the
label. I should have added that detail in.

TW