From: Ted Perlman on
Ha! I'm at Guitar Center as well :-)

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Daking-FET-Compressor-482850-i1401441.gc

--
Regards,

Ted Perlman
www.tedperlman.com
www.myspace.com/tedperlman
www.facebook.com/ted.perlman

From: Ted Perlman on
<So what's next? A Perlman computer at Newegg?>

I only endorse two computers/DAWE builders:

1. Jim Roseberry, who has all my machines since 2000. His work is flawless,
his knowledge is unsurpassed, and his tech support is first rate.

2. Full Compass, who built my new Intel Core Quad DAW I will begin using
fulltime within the next two weeks. They made me a great machine. I am
trying to help get the the word out about their new music machines, which
are GREAT -very powerful and quiet. AND they are a great place to get ALL
you music equipment, both hardware and software. Way cooler than that other
place in Indiana :-)

In a perfect world, Jim goes to work for Full Compass and we all live
happily ever :-)

From: Ted Perlman on
Wow, way too many mistakes...

<1. Jim Roseberry, who has BUILT all OF my machines since 2000>

<AND they are a great place to get all OF YOUR musicAL equipment>

Must remember to re-read everything before hitting "Send"....

:-)

From: Ted Perlman on
<What, no Pete Leoni Overclucked Cellershit? >

No Pete Leoni either :-)

From: Ted Perlman on
<I guess we can scratch the overclucked cellershit off the list.>

Actually, scratch overclocked ANYTHING when it comes to using the machine
for real paid work.

A stable and not gamer-type machine is the least anybody should use for
clients.

I mean, you wouldn't want the flight attendant flying the plane, regardless
of how many hours he's been using Flight Simulator...

--
Regards,

Ted Perlman
www.tedperlman.com