From: winapi on
Hello.

I have been following the internet explorer style toolbar at the link below.
.. . . .
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb775450(VS.85).aspx

I have managed to implement everything with the help of the MSDN
toolbar example, apart from the section . . . . .

.. . . ."Handling Navigation with Menu Hot-Tracking Enabled"

I have not been able to work out how to implement the SetWindowsHookEx with
the MSDN toolbar tutorials. I have searched around the net, and have only
seen
very "few" examples that are "burried" within MFC code. I have also come
across folks asking the same question as me, and have also yet to get a
solution.

Has anyone managed to implement this code successfully, if so, does anyone
know of any good examples, source code or tutorials that can "solve" my
problem using
the API(no MFC)?

Thanks.