From: MarkP on
Hi, Has anyone got any info on csoft.net (Cubesoft) as they appear to be off
the grid completely.
Thanks.
From: Neil Ellwood on
On Wed, 05 May 2010 10:12:03 +0000, MarkP wrote:

> Hi, Has anyone got any info on csoft.net (Cubesoft) as they appear to be
> off the grid completely.
> Thanks.

Just typed www.csoft.net into my browser (arora) and it came up straight
away. Try another browser.

--
neil
Reverse 'r' + 'a' and remove 'l'.
From: MarkP on
On 2010-05-05, Neil Ellwood <cral.elllwood2(a)btinternet.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 05 May 2010 10:12:03 +0000, MarkP wrote:
>
>> Hi, Has anyone got any info on csoft.net (Cubesoft) as they appear to be
>> off the grid completely.
>> Thanks.
>
> Just typed www.csoft.net into my browser (arora) and it came up straight
> away. Try another browser.

Thank you for trying & as you note, they're back on-line. They appear to
have fixed the 'issue' approximately an hour after my original post although
I've yet to discover exactly what the 'issue' was.
From: Tony van der Hoff on
On 05/05/10 13:40, MarkP wrote:
> On 2010-05-05, Neil Ellwood<cral.elllwood2(a)btinternet.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 05 May 2010 10:12:03 +0000, MarkP wrote:
>>
>>> Hi, Has anyone got any info on csoft.net (Cubesoft) as they appear to be
>>> off the grid completely.
>>> Thanks.
>>
>> Just typed www.csoft.net into my browser (arora) and it came up straight
>> away. Try another browser.
>>

> Thank you for trying& as you note, they're back on-line. They appear to
> have fixed the 'issue' approximately an hour after my original post although
> I've yet to discover exactly what the 'issue' was.

Hmm, this is an outfit which "guarantees" their users 100% uptime. Seems
they can't apply that to themselves...
From: Nix on
On 5 May 2010, Tony van der Hoff told this:

> On 05/05/10 13:40, MarkP wrote:
>> Thank you for trying& as you note, they're back on-line. They appear to
>> have fixed the 'issue' approximately an hour after my original post although
>> I've yet to discover exactly what the 'issue' was.
>
> Hmm, this is an outfit which "guarantees" their users 100%
> uptime.

Wow. So if I use these guys, I'm defended against power failures, riots,
and meteor impact?

Amazing!