From: David Kaye on
"The Real Truth MVP" <trt(a)void.com> wrote:
>You can go to whatever site you want but you will only find my fix tools
>here http://www.ms-mvp.org on my MVP site.

If you're such a hotshot, why don't you post your name, contact information,
or even a valid address. I'm sorry, but "void.com" is not good enough. Post
some VALID qualifying information. Any REAL Microsoft MVP posts their true
identity and a way to reach them.

I also note that the downloads on your site point to numbered, servers that
don't resolve to any names or locations. This is not a good sign, either.

In short, I wouldn't trust your website for any pupose.

From: 20100208 on
FromTheRafters wrote:

>What does MVP stand for?

Microsoft Valuable Pig. Pig-Bear is one such example; Other is Susie
Ramlet (c0ck S u c k e r and professional escort) or whatever she calls
herself now.

hth
From: "FromTheRafters" erratic on
"David Kaye" <sfdavidkaye2(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "FromTheRafters" <erratic @nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>
>>Thank you for your timely response. Been sitting here three weeks just
>>wondering whether or not to trust that site.
>
> I'm always suspicious of websites where the English is poor,
> punctuation is
> weird, and words are unnecessarily capitalized. Also, there seems to
> be no
> mention of who the woman is whose photo appears on the site and on the
> blog.
> Anybody who does this for a living, especially if they're an MS MVP
> would
> surely list their name.

Participants in the Microsoft MVP program have worked hard to develop a
history of trustworthiness. It somehow seems fitting that TRT would try
to use the hard work of others to further its own agenda, since this is
also how it gets its programs (claiming others' work as its own).

Regarding the "poor English" - much of the *best* technical information
on the net is written in broken English.

From: Jim on
On Mon, 08 Feb 2010 05:34:11 GMT, sfdavidkaye2(a)yahoo.com (David Kaye)
wrote:

>"The Real Truth MVP" <trt(a)void.com> wrote:
>>You can go to whatever site you want but you will only find my fix tools
>>here http://www.ms-mvp.org on my MVP site.
>
>If you're such a hotshot, why don't you post your name, contact information,
>or even a valid address. I'm sorry, but "void.com" is not good enough. Post
>some VALID qualifying information. Any REAL Microsoft MVP posts their true
>identity and a way to reach them.
>
>I also note that the downloads on your site point to numbered, servers that
>don't resolve to any names or locations. This is not a good sign, either.
>
>In short, I wouldn't trust your website for any pupose.

Sorry , s/he can`t do that , against his/her human rights . ;-)
From: MEB on
On 02/08/2010 07:10 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
> "David Kaye" <sfdavidkaye2(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> "FromTheRafters" <erratic @nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Thank you for your timely response. Been sitting here three weeks just
>>> wondering whether or not to trust that site.
>>
>> I'm always suspicious of websites where the English is poor,
>> punctuation is
>> weird, and words are unnecessarily capitalized. Also, there seems to
>> be no
>> mention of who the woman is whose photo appears on the site and on the
>> blog.
>> Anybody who does this for a living, especially if they're an MS MVP
>> would
>> surely list their name.
>
> Participants in the Microsoft MVP program have worked hard to develop a
> history of trustworthiness. It somehow seems fitting that TRT would try
> to use the hard work of others to further its own agenda, since this is
> also how it gets its programs (claiming others' work as its own).
>
> Regarding the "poor English" - much of the *best* technical information
> on the net is written in broken English.

Yeah, it seems that a large percentage of experts or the most
knowledgeable people ARE from foreign non-English native language
nations. The same holds true for Linux and other OSs.
That does not, however, excuse those whose native language IS English
and their poor grammar and writing, though per most info, the general
scale is around 8th grade reading and comprehension skills with even
lower writing abilities [around 6th grade]. For instance: I must limit
my writing style to 12th grade level [in formal documents] or even
college graduates and supposed professionals get lost; and this is not
meant as anything more than a plain statement of fact [born out in the
courts], e.g., it is not a derogatory comment nor bragging.

--
MEB
http://peoplescounsel.org/ref/windows-main.htm