From: ~BD~ on

"Peter Foldes" <maci252211(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> David
>
> Sigh.again and again and over and over. You are coming from the back
> as usual and it is not you that has this issue but another OP on
> another server and newsgroup. You have no idea for the answer that you
> want to give ,so you come and post this issue as your own and then
> wait for the answer by someone. Then when you have the answer,you post
> it to the OP as yours. What a friggin misaligned person you are. Sick
> and a mental case aside from being a Troll
> Many do not know that you do this. FTR who is super nice person and
> answers you most of the time for the issues that you post ,and then
> you have the nerve to repost that answer as yours to the OP on another
> server newsgroup . Demented idiot and a friggin sick animal
> Wonder how you back out of this one Mr. The Truth will Out

You really do need to post some evidence relating to your (false)
claims, Peter.

The world is waiting with bated breath. ;-)

--
Dave

From: ~BD~ on

"Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> No fire to be stoked BD, I've got you where I want you at this point
> in
> time.

Hahaha! You jest, Dustin! ;-)

>> My question was reasonable - as you felt it necessary for you to
>> respond, instead of David Lipman, why could you simply not answer my
>> question?
>
> I see no logical reason to help you do anything. I find it humourous
> say the least that you would expect any help from me.

I enjoy making folk happy! :)

>> Perhaps someone else here will tell me if they can or cannot connect
>> http://www.uniblue.com/
>
> Why don't you try to connect from various systems, or proxies? That
> way,
> you don't have to waste anyone elses time "checking" another site for
> you.

Does that mean that you *cannot* connect to the Uniblue site?

I'm a bit limited on what I can do from my boat. Sorry to be a nuisance.

--
Dave

From: Dustin Cook on
"~BD~" <Boater_Dave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in

> "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>> No fire to be stoked BD, I've got you where I want you at this point
>> in
>> time.
>
> Hahaha! You jest, Dustin! ;-)

Do I? Do I really? Jest you say? :)

> I enjoy making folk happy! :)

Really? Surely now, it is you who's doing the jesting...

>> Why don't you try to connect from various systems, or proxies? That
>> way, you don't have to waste anyone elses time "checking" another site
>> for you.
> Does that mean that you *cannot* connect to the Uniblue site?

Folks, I really couldn't make this kind of stuff up if I wanted too.

BD, You should be writing comedy!

> I'm a bit limited on what I can do from my boat. Sorry to be a
> nuisance.

You might be limited, no doubt... I suspect it's more than might.
However, your laptop isn't nearly as limited as you.

--
The bear went over the mountain to see what he could see. Hey! The other
side of the mountain was all that he could see! So he went back over the
From: ~BD~ on

"~BD~" <Boater_Dave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Peter Foldes" <maci252211(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> David
>>
>> Sigh.again and again and over and over. You are coming from the back
>> as usual and it is not you that has this issue but another OP on
>> another server and newsgroup. You have no idea for the answer that
>> you want to give ,so you come and post this issue as your own and
>> then wait for the answer by someone. Then when you have the
>> answer,you post it to the OP as yours. What a friggin misaligned
>> person you are. Sick and a mental case aside from being a Troll
>> Many do not know that you do this. FTR who is super nice person and
>> answers you most of the time for the issues that you post ,and then
>> you have the nerve to repost that answer as yours to the OP on
>> another server newsgroup . Demented idiot and a friggin sick animal
>> Wonder how you back out of this one Mr. The Truth will Out
>

> You really do need to post some evidence relating to your (false)
> claims, Peter.
>
> The world is waiting with bated breath. ;-)

BUMP!

Still awaiting evidence, Peter Foldes!

From: ~BD~ on

> "FromTheRafters" <erratic @nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message
>> "~BD~" <BoaterDave.(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
>>
>>> I've read the item here
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNS_cache_poisoning
>>
>> [...]
>>
>>> I had thought that DNS poisoning related to my NAT router, not an
>>> ISP as mentioned! Perhaps I have again misunderstood something!
>>
>> DNS as it applies to routers, maybe you are thinking of DNS primary
>> and secondary server settings?
>>
>> Maybe this will interest you:
>>
>> http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/networking/?p=774
>
> Thank you, FTR ;-)