From: John R. Carroll on
Joe788 wrote:
> On Dec 8, 2:04 pm, Joe788 <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>> The Jon Banquer blog has yet another exclusive that you simply won't
>> find anywhere else on the Internet. That's because the Jon Banquer
>> blog is the world leader when it comes to original content for a CAM-
>> centric blog!
>>
>> http://jonbanquer.wordpress.com/dp-technology-esprit-vs-mastercam-x4/
>>
>> Note, this page will be receiving continuous heavy updating in the
>> coming weeks and months.
>>
>> If you're not reading the Jon Banquer blog you can be sure of one
>> thing... your competition is! ;>)
>
> Jon, which one did you purchase with your money?
>

> "Dear Mr. Carroll: I noted your recent post (below) and was
> concerned that
> your comment "or in the pay of at least one CAD/CAM company)" may
> have been
> an indication that you might think that Mr. Banquer is affiliated with
> our
> company. I want to make it clear to you that neither DP Technology
> Corp
> nor to our knowledge any person or organization affiliated with us is
> affiliated in any way with Mr. Banquer, Whatever Mr. Banquer's
> thoughts or
> claims are or his sources of information are, they are his own
> creation and
> do not come from us.
>
> Best Regards,
> Bill Haas
> Chief Financial Officer
> DP Technology Corp "

LMOA
The funniest part of that episode was Sandy Livingstone, may he remain
retired to the Highland's in peace, calling Jon on his BS.

--
John R. Carroll

From: Cliff on
On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 15:11:31 -0800, "John R. Carroll" <nunya(a)bidness.dev.nul>
wrote:

>Joe788 wrote:
>> On Dec 8, 2:04 pm, Joe788 <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> The Jon Banquer blog has yet another exclusive that you simply won't
>>> find anywhere else on the Internet. That's because the Jon Banquer
>>> blog is the world leader when it comes to original content for a CAM-
>>> centric blog!
>>>
>>> http://jonbanquer.wordpress.com/dp-technology-esprit-vs-mastercam-x4/
>>>
>>> Note, this page will be receiving continuous heavy updating in the
>>> coming weeks and months.
>>>
>>> If you're not reading the Jon Banquer blog you can be sure of one
>>> thing... your competition is! ;>)
>>
>> Jon, which one did you purchase with your money?
>>

>> "Dear Mr. Carroll: I noted your recent post (below) and was
>> concerned that
>> your comment "or in the pay of at least one CAD/CAM company)" may
>> have been
>> an indication that you might think that Mr. Banquer is affiliated with
>> our
>> company. I want to make it clear to you that neither DP Technology
>> Corp
>> nor to our knowledge any person or organization affiliated with us is
>> affiliated in any way with Mr. Banquer, Whatever Mr. Banquer's
>> thoughts or
>> claims are or his sources of information are, they are his own
>> creation and
>> do not come from us.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Bill Haas
>> Chief Financial Officer
>> DP Technology Corp "
>

>LMOA
>The funniest part of that episode was Sandy Livingstone, may he remain
>retired to the Highland's in peace, calling Jon on his BS.

Watching clueless jb trying to hustle & impress Sandy (who he presumed
both female & a newbie) was funny too.
--
Cliff
From: Cliff on
On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 14:04:33 -0800 (PST), Joe788 <larryrozer(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>http://jonbanquer.wordpress.com/dp-technology-esprit-vs-mastercam-x4/

What a hoot !!!

"I�ve used CNC Software�s Mastercam almost everyday for the last two years. "
But he still has zilch clues about the WCS. He's still in the machine system.

"4th Axis Simulation: Mastercam gives you totally unrealistic simulation
because the tool moves around the part rather than the part rotating which is
what really happens on your CNC"

The idiot has still been unable to find out how to drill a few 2 1/2 axes
holes and has NEVER used more than 2 1/2 axes (if even that).
And clearly he's never seen 4 or 5 axes machines to any extent,
not even in ads.

And grasping the bit in ISO-4343 about the part coordinate system ...
which is very important ....

LOL ..... LOL ...
--
Cliff