From: Beauregard T. Shagnasty on
Leythos wrote:

> BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co..uk says...
>> Tell me, why is Leythos in your Warning list?
>
> Because I'm part of a group of 30+ people that have busted him with
> proof for pirating other vendors and other authors works and changing
> their copyright notice to his name and taking credit for their works.

Being listed in PCButtface's top-posted sig is kind of like receiving an
Eagle Scout merit badge, isn't it? :-)

Of course, if he listed everyone who has busted him, he'd certainly be
chastised for having a sig well over the recommended sig line limit...

--
The Real Truth: http://www.google.com/search?q=pcbutts1+software+thief
They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not
From: Leythos on
In article <rZCdnebKNoBgESnWnZ2dnUVZ7sCdnZ2d(a)bt.com>,
BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co..uk says...

> Leythos wrote:
> > In article<iIadnUtE06GSySnWnZ2dnUVZ8vydnZ2d(a)bt.com>,
> > BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co..uk says...
> >> Tell me, why is Leythos in your Warning list?
> >>

> > Because I'm part of a group of 30+ people that have busted him with
> > proof for pirating other vendors and other authors works and changing
> > their copyright notice to his name and taking credit for their works.
> >

> I see. Was Robear Dyer (aka PA Bear) in that same group?

Ask him, it's not for me to comment on others.

> Did you watch and enjoy the video clips, btw?

I do not pay much attention to your posts or links, I did not click on
it.

Trust yourself.
From: T.H on
On 4/5/2010 7:06 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
> "Dustin Cook"<bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Dustin Cook<bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in
>>
>>> http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/raidy.jpg
>>>
>>> That's what I look like. That's the picture you copied for your
>>> project.
>>
>> And here's a more recent picture of me.
>>
>> http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/me.jpg
>
> It's like I'm looking in a mirror.

You might end up on the Maury Show!

<g>
From: Dustin Cook on
~BD~ <BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in news:Cc2dnV-
LBJSfLSTWnZ2dnUVZ8uWdnZ2d(a)bt.com:

> Dustin Cook wrote:
>> Dustin Cook<bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in
>>
>>> http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/raidy.jpg
>>>
>>> That's what I look like. That's the picture you copied for your
>>> project.
>>
>> And here's a more recent picture of me.
>>
>> http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/me.jpg
>>
>> And this one is of my cat, Shadow:
>>
>> http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/mycat.jpg
>>

> You need a damned good haircut! ;-)

Hahahaha.. Yea, I'm overdue for one. It's almost summer, hippy hair sucks
during the summer.

> But hey! Anyone who has a cat cannot be _all_ bad!

I have 3 of them.. heh.

> I'm surprised, though, that someone with your undoubted skill (in some
> areas) couldn't take a photograph that was in focus! <beg>

It's the cam on my cell phone... it's nothing special.

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior