From: Bullwinkle on
"~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co..uk> wrote in message
Bullwinkle wrote:
> Exactly how many 'bad men' have you exposed?

None

> How many were arrested? (Provide times and date along with case number).

None

> How many have been prosecuted? (Provide time and court number)

None

> How many prosecutions were successful?

None

> How many false complaints have you filed?

None

> Your credibility is on review here.

No - it's not!

I tell the truth and a few feathers *have* been ruffled.

--
Dave
~BD~ wrote:
> Leythos wrote:
>

>> We got a new guy after being out for 5 months without a single port
>> call, he worked in the shop about 2 days and seemed like a good chap...
>> We sent him for (since we worked with communications gear) a repaired
>> portable ASH receiver.... We tracked him to two shops and then he was
>> gone for hours without anyone seeing him anywhere.... When he came back
>> he had one of the metal ash trays (for cigarettes) with wires and lights
>> soldered all over it - was the funniest thing anyone ever did in all
>> those years.... We even had several noobs convinced that we had a
>> bowling alley on the carrier, but it was E5 and above only.... Used a
>> hydraulic leveling system to account for the ships motion.....
>>

> Pardonez - moi!
>
> Ici! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ-Iv9Js-1I&NR=1
>
> This is better than any other clip I could find in English! Very similar
> to how we operated in the Royal Navy when I served on HMS Ark Royal
> 1972-1974.
>
> One day on 'Daily Orders' we posted a request for a "Deadload Pilot" and
> had at least half a dozen volunteers.
>
> The steam catapult was tested in harbour by 'firing' a very heavy hunk
> of metal called a 'deadload' (with wheels, IIRC) - about the size of a
> tank - off the front end of the ship
>
> All potential pilots were mustered on the flight deck, where they were
> confronted by the 'dead load' - upon which had been tied an ordinary
> looking tubular steel naval dining chair. The whole affair was fired
> into the ocean whilst they watched in awe. It was a *big* splash!
>
> The question was then posed: "Right guys, who is going to be the first
> to sit in the chair?" In a flash, all the potential 'pilots'
> disappeared! ;-)

Leythos,

As you are an ex-navy man, I'm *very* disappointed that you didn't
bother to respond.

Was that simply because you didn't understand French?

There really is no need to feel ashamed. :)

--
Dave

From: ~BD~ on
Leythos wrote:
> In article<676dnf3MtpdFzC_WnZ2dnUVZ8nCdnZ2d(a)bt.com>,
> BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co..uk says...
>> As you are an ex-navy man, I'm *very* disappointed that you didn't
>> bother to respond.
>>

> Sometimes I don't have time to play with trolls, take it personally.

Maybe you'd enjoy this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wRgwBZFYZg

Life is too short not to play!

--
Dave
From: ~BD~ on
The Real Truth MVP wrote:
> This is better
> http://www.youtube.com/user/LockheedMartinVideos?feature=mhw4#p/a/u/0/r-cM3wPpCPw

That was good to watch TRT - thanks. :)

Tell me, why is Leythos in your Warning list?

--
Dave
From: Leythos on
In article <iIadnUtE06GSySnWnZ2dnUVZ8vydnZ2d(a)bt.com>,
BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co..uk says...
> Tell me, why is Leythos in your Warning list?

Because I'm part of a group of 30+ people that have busted him with
proof for pirating other vendors and other authors works and changing
their copyright notice to his name and taking credit for their works.

Trust yourself.
From: ~BD~ on
Leythos wrote:
> In article<iIadnUtE06GSySnWnZ2dnUVZ8vydnZ2d(a)bt.com>,
> BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co..uk says...
>> Tell me, why is Leythos in your Warning list?
>>

> Because I'm part of a group of 30+ people that have busted him with
> proof for pirating other vendors and other authors works and changing
> their copyright notice to his name and taking credit for their works.

I see. Was Robear Dyer (aka PA Bear) in that same group?

Did you watch and enjoy the video clips, btw?

--
Dave