From: Andy Medina on
"Anne Onime" <anonymous(a)rip.ax.lt> wrote in message

> "~BD~" <BoaterDaveNoSpam(a)Hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

>> What rubbish!
>>
>> Most certainly there was no reason for banning me from the
>> Malwarebytes
>> forums, that's for sure.
>>
>> There's something that doesn't quite ring true about an
>> organisation
>> which does not correspond in a civilised manner with the users of
>> its
>> product.
>>
>> Maybe someone like David Kaye has the experience to determine if a
>> machine is actually *clean* after installing and running MBAM.
>> Someone,
>> surely, has carried out an independent check to give such a widely
>> used
>> facility a clean bill of health. Whilst MBAM is obviously highly
>> effective at removing 'malware' why is it considered impossible for
>> the
>> downloaded software to leave its *own* gremlin within the cleaned
>> machine?
>>
>> Is Malwarebytes approved by Microsoft itself? If so, please cite
>> reference.
>>
>> Dave - seeking only the truth!
>
> IDIOT!

+1

From: Peter Foldes on
{Crossposting removed}

You friggin idiot and Troll , Why did you have the need to crosspost this in the
middle of the thread and for what reason. You are unfriggin believable

--
Peter

From: Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries on
~BD~ wrote:
> David H. Lipman wrote:
>>>
>>> They weren't Easter bunnies. It was soft p.o.r.n. It was
>>> inappropriate for the Malkwarebyte forums and the religious
>>> Christians were offended.
>
> What rubbish!
>
> Most certainly there was no reason for banning me from the
> Malwarebytes forums, that's for sure.
>
> There's something that doesn't quite ring true about an
> organisation which does not correspond in a civilised manner with
> the users of its product.
>
> Maybe someone like David Kaye has the experience to determine if a
> machine is actually *clean* after installing and running MBAM.
> Someone, surely, has carried out an independent check to give
> such a widely used facility a clean bill of health. Whilst MBAM
> is obviously highly effective at removing 'malware' why is it
> considered impossible for the downloaded software to leave its
> *own* gremlin within the cleaned machine?
>
> Is Malwarebytes approved by Microsoft itself? If so, please cite
> reference.

Malwarebytes is approved by Microsoft at least to the extent that if you
open a support ticket and your problem is malware, it is one of the programs
(the first program, I think) the techs will recommend to clean the
infection.

Your sociopathic behavior causes you to be shunned by anyone with even half
a brain, over and over again. I'm amazed that you are unable to learn from
experience.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to
be taken seriously. Hubert H. Humphrey

From: ~BD~ on
Anne Onime wrote:
> I am an IDIOT!

**

Nowhere do I see an answer to my question:-

Is Malwarebytes approved by Microsoft itself? If so, please cite
reference.

If it really is as good as it sounds, perhaps Microsoft will but it!
(They bought Giant - remember?!!)

--
Dave

From: "FromTheRafters" erratic on
> Anne Onime wrote:
>> I am an IDIOT!
>

> **
>
> Nowhere do I see an answer to my question:-
>
> Is Malwarebytes approved by Microsoft itself? If so, please cite
> reference.
>
> If it really is as good as it sounds, perhaps Microsoft will but it!
> (They bought Giant - remember?!!)

Will a mention on an official webpage suffice?

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/compatibility/windows-7/en-us/Details.aspx?type=Software&p=Malwarebytes'%20Anti-malware&v=Malwarebytes&uid=1&pf=0&pi=0&c=Communication%20%26%20Internet&sc=Security&os=32-bit

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Ping: David Kaye
Next: Trojan.Fraudpack