From: romefestival on
June 17 - July 15, 2010 (minimum two weeks)
(please forward as in line text to volunteers and performers)

Apply NOW for volunteer positions at the Rome Festival in Italy

- Live among the inspirations of Rome, Italy

- Join outstanding artists from around the world

- Perform or work back stage in fully staged opera with the Rome
Festival Orchestra, Opera, Chorus, and Ballet

This opportunity is sponsored by an American educational charity.

Find general information, email addresses of alumni, and application
forms at web site http://www.romefestival.org

- Now you can join us on Facebook - Rome Festival Orchestra, Opera,
Chorus & Ballet

Please note that our New York reception address in the Empire State
Building has changed. Our new New York address is Rome Festival
Admission, Empire State Building, 59Th floor, New York, NY, 10118 USA

Email me directly to learn the best opportunities for you. Include
your volunteer interest and your career status or birth date. I look
forward to hearing from you quickly and helping you.

Hanna Hefner, Administrator romefestivalvol(a)yahoo.com "Those who do
not hear the music think the dancers mad"