From: mmyvusenet on
Hello:

Several day ago I took this photo of this species:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4250087096/

Thanks for the technical comments about photography.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

From: Die Wahrheit on
On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 09:47:34 -0500, "mmyvusenet"
<mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> wrote:

>Hello:
>
>Several day ago I took this photo of this species:
>
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4250087096/
>
>Thanks for the technical comments about photography.

http://www.birdboard.com/forum/amazons/2157-endangered-amazons.html

"Endangered Amazons
This is a list I've compiled from several different sites, it may be
incomplete, but should be current info. The CITES I list is of protected
species-those which are threatened with extinction, trade is permitted only
under exceptional circumstances. CITES II list is of endangered
species-those not necessarily threatened with extinction, but which trade
must be controlled to prevent extinction."
Amazona amazonica Orange-winged Amazon
Amazona amazonica micra Micra Orange-winged Amazon
Amazona amazonica tobagensis Tobago Orange-winged Amazon

http://animal-world.com/encyclo/birds/amazons/Amazons.htm

"The Amazon Parrots are the best known of all the New World parrots. There
are 27 Amazon species. 12 of these species are considered endangered or
threatened with extinction with eight of the most popular pet Amazons being
among those that are endangered."

He is posting images for trafficking in species which are endangered and
threatened with extinction. Using RPD as a front for his underground trade.
What good christians he and his family are. You can tell by how many photos
of church subects he posts. That makes his behavior acceptable to him.
From: Die Wahrheit on
On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 09:47:34 -0500, "mmyvusenet"
<mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> wrote:

>Hello:
>
>Several day ago I took this photo of this species:
>
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4250087096/
>
>Thanks for the technical comments about photography.

http://www.birdboard.com/forum/amazons/2157-endangered-amazons.html

"Endangered Amazons
This is a list I've compiled from several different sites, it may be
incomplete, but should be current info. The CITES I list is of protected
species-those which are threatened with extinction, trade is permitted only
under exceptional circumstances. CITES II list is of endangered
species-those not necessarily threatened with extinction, but which trade
must be controlled to prevent extinction."
Amazona amazonica Orange-winged Amazon
Amazona amazonica micra Micra Orange-winged Amazon
Amazona amazonica tobagensis Tobago Orange-winged Amazon

http://animal-world.com/encyclo/birds/amazons/Amazons.htm

"The Amazon Parrots are the best known of all the New World parrots. There
are 27 Amazon species. 12 of these species are considered endangered or
threatened with extinction with eight of the most popular pet Amazons being
among those that are endangered."

He is posting images for trafficking in species which are endangered and
threatened with extinction. Using RPD as a front for his underground trade.
What good christians he and his family are. You can tell by how many photos
of church subjects he posts. That makes his behavior acceptable to him.

From: tony cooper on
On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 17:49:15 -0600, Die Wahrheit
<diewahrheit(a)somewherehonest.net> wrote:

>He is posting images for trafficking in species which are endangered and
>threatened with extinction. Using RPD as a front for his underground trade.
>What good christians he and his family are. You can tell by how many photos
>of church subects he posts. That makes his behavior acceptable to him.

You and Charles are a pair of looney bookends.
--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
From: mmyvusenet on
"tony cooper" <tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> escribi� en el mensaje
> On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 17:49:15 -0600, Die Wahrheit
> <diewahrheit(a)somewherehonest.net> wrote:
>
>>He is posting images for trafficking in species which are endangered and
>>threatened with extinction. Using RPD as a front for his underground
>>trade.
>>What good christians he and his family are. You can tell by how many
>>photos
>>of church subects he posts. That makes his behavior acceptable to him.
>
> You and Charles are a pair of looney bookends.
> --
> Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

Hello Tony, according I was reading all the problem with those people begins
when I began posting the links of the practices of my photos about events of
the Church, and by some motive they don't want that I post that type of
publications, and with the offensive messages they try to frighten me.

But I alone take photos by Hobby (I have another Profession), and I come to
these groups to know some counsels that help me to improve on the matter,
that is my only intention.

By the way, I read that in Florida the climate is to Zero Degrees
Centigrade, I expect that all go improving for there, here in Lima continues
raining some nights, to weigh that already is summer, and this time is not
normal around here, but luckily the climate is maintained fresh.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com