From: Jeremy on
My default fonts in Outlook 2007 are sans-serif. However, when an Outlook
message form is invoked by another program -- such as using a Send Link from
a browser -- the default font is always Times New Roman.
What do I have to do to change the default font for an email that is invoked
by a browser?
Thank you!
Jeremy

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Version of outlook? What is your plain text format? Look in tools, options,
mail format, stationery and fonts.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?

"Jeremy" <jeremyb(a)rockisland.com> wrote in message
> My default fonts in Outlook 2007 are sans-serif. However, when an Outlook
> message form is invoked by another program -- such as using a Send Link
> from a browser -- the default font is always Times New Roman.
> What do I have to do to change the default font for an email that is
> invoked by a browser?
> Thank you!
> Jeremy

Pages: 1