From: Auto Holiday Calendar on
Having the same error message and looking into resolving it as well.

From: Auto Holiday Calendar on

In Word or whatever MS Program.....

Click the Microsoft Office Button , click Word Options, and then click
Add-Ins.
In the Add-ins box, identify the add-in that you want to enable or disable
and note the Add-in type located in the Type column.
Select the Add-in type in the Manage box and then click Go (at the bottom it
may read "COM Add ins" in the box).
Select or clear the check box for the Add-in that you want enable or disable
and then click OK. (process of elimination) For me it was the ApproveIt
Add-in that needed to be unchecked.

Note Add-ins of type Document Inspector are enabled using a different
method. These add-ins are automatically enabled when you inspect the document
for hidden metadata or personal information. To inspect your document, click
the Microsoft Office Button , click Prepare, and then click Inspect Document.

From: VanguardLH on
Auto Holiday Calendar replies 3 months later:

> Auto Holiday Calendar replies 3 months later:
>
>> Ingoloid wrote back on 10/16/2009:
>>
>>> I receive an error message pop-op whenever I create a new email within
>>> Outlook. The error msg is:
>>>
>>> Application initilizaiton error: Preference Set "Prefset1" defined without
>>> Path attribute
>>
>> Having the same error message ...
<snip - a "me too" post>

> In Word or whatever MS Program ...
<snip - describes procedure to disable add-ins>

You thought the OP was still waiting around after 3 months for a solution?