From: ps56k on
just picked up a used Dell D505 from school,
and wanted the User Guide.

Found this -
http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/latd505/en/index.htm
but after downloading and opening, there is the usual left side nav,
but nothing shows on the right side - only error messages ??

--
----------------------------------
"If everything seems to be going well,

From: ps56k on

http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/latd505/en/usersgd.chm

From: Pen on
ps56k wrote:
> "ps56k" <pschuman_no_spam_me(a)interserv.com> wrote in message
>> just picked up a used Dell D505 from school,
>> and wanted the User Guide.
>>
>> Found this -
>> http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/latd505/en/index.htm
>
>> but after downloading and opening, there is the usual left side nav,
>> but nothing shows on the right side - only error messages ??
> http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/latd505/en/usersgd.chm
>
>> --
>> ----------------------------------
>> "If everything seems to be going well,
>> you have obviously overlooked something." - Steven Wright

Go down the page qnd get the System Information Guide.
It's a pdf and it works.
From: ps56k on

"ps56k" <pschuman_no_spam_me(a)interserv.com> wrote in message
> just picked up a used Dell D505 from school,
> and wanted the User Guide for a friend's son...

> Found this at the Dell support website -
> http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/latd505/en/index.htm
> but after downloading and opening, there is the usual left side nav,
> but nothing shows on the right side - only error messages ??

Wonder if anyone has the Dell D505 User Guide "file",
and could send it to me....

From: Ben Myers on
ps56k wrote:
> "ps56k" <pschuman_no_spam_me(a)interserv.com> wrote in message
>> just picked up a used Dell D505 from school,
>> and wanted the User Guide for a friend's son...
>
>> Found this at the Dell support website -
>> http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/latd505/en/index.htm
>> but after downloading and opening, there is the usual left side nav,
>> but nothing shows on the right side - only error messages ??
>>

> Wonder if anyone has the Dell D505 User Guide "file",
> and could send it to me....

Use the D600 guide. Not much difference between the two... Ben Myers