From: dnev on

I installed the processor that I had planned to purchase, but had to buy
an aftermarket cooler from CompUSA. The cooler is a little noisy, but
otherwise it's working great. I have 2 1TB Seagate Green Hard Drives
running in RAID, and it's smooth as silk. :)
[image: http://www.hughesitsolutions.com/images/dell1.jpg]
[image: http://www.hughesitsolutions.com/images/dell2.jpg]
[image: http://www.hughesitsolutions.com/images/dell3.jpg]

Hope this helps anyone out there who's looking to make this upgrade.
You cant beat it.

'Orlando Website Design' (http://www.hughesitsolutions.com)
Dnev
Orlando FL

From: Louis on
dnev wrote:
> I installed the processor that I had planned to purchase, but had to buy
> an aftermarket cooler from CompUSA. The cooler is a little noisy, but
> otherwise it's working great. I have 2 1TB Seagate Green Hard Drives
> running in RAID, and it's smooth as silk. :)
> [image: http://www.hughesitsolutions.com/images/dell1.jpg]
> [image: http://www.hughesitsolutions.com/images/dell2.jpg]
> [image: http://www.hughesitsolutions.com/images/dell3.jpg]
>

> Hope this helps anyone out there who's looking to make this upgrade.
> You cant beat it.
>
> 'Orlando Website Design' (http://www.hughesitsolutions.com)
> Dnev
> Orlando FL

I have the 530 (not the 530s). It came with the 2.4 quad core, 3gigs of
800mhz ram and a 500 gig hard drive. I added another 500 gig hard drive,
a 9600gt video card, did the "tape mod" to overclock it to 3.0 ghz and
put a artic cooler rev.2 cpu fan in it (gawd its huge). It runs very
cool at about 32 at idle and seldom gets past 46 running prime95.

Pages: 1
Prev: Win & drivers
Next: Dell D505 user guide ?