From: Von Fourche on

I bought a 23 inch LCD monitor for my computer at Christmas time. Today
a vertical line, blue colored, is running
from the top to bottom of the screen. Are these dead pixels or what? I've
only had this monitor since Christmas.
Anyway to fix it is the line stuck there for good?

Thanks!

From: Von Fourche on

"Von Fourche" <khonakong(a)hotmail32865473.com> wrote in message

> I bought a 23 inch LCD monitor for my computer at Christmas time.
> Today a vertical line, blue colored, is running
> from the top to bottom of the screen. Are these dead pixels or what?
> I've only had this monitor since Christmas.
> Anyway to fix it is the line stuck there for good?
>
> Thanks!

Sometimes it's red or blue.

From: Von Fourche on

"Von Fourche" <khonakong(a)hotmail32865473.com> wrote in message

> I bought a 23 inch LCD monitor for my computer at Christmas time.
> Today a vertical line, blue colored, is running
> from the top to bottom of the screen. Are these dead pixels or what?
> I've only had this monitor since Christmas.
> Anyway to fix it is the line stuck there for good?
>
> Thanks!

I still have the box. It says 3 year limited warranty.

From: Steve W. on
Von Fourche wrote:
> I bought a 23 inch LCD monitor for my computer at Christmas time. Today
> a vertical line, blue colored, is running
> from the top to bottom of the screen. Are these dead pixels or what? I've
> only had this monitor since Christmas.
> Anyway to fix it is the line stuck there for good?
>
> Thanks!

Have another computer you could hook it to to test it?

--
Steve W.
(\___/)
From: Von Fourche on

"Steve W." <csr684(a)NOTyahoo.com> wrote in message
> Von Fourche wrote:
>> I bought a 23 inch LCD monitor for my computer at Christmas time.
>> Today
>> a vertical line, blue colored, is running
>> from the top to bottom of the screen. Are these dead pixels or what?
>> I've
>> only had this monitor since Christmas.
>> Anyway to fix it is the line stuck there for good?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>

> Have another computer you could hook it to to test it?

A lap top.

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Toshiba Satelite