From: Ant on
On 11/13/2009 1:02 AM PT, Keith Blow typed:

>> I do. I use deborphan, debfoster, etc. daily when I do apt-get update
>> and upgrade daily. :) I also have tight free disk space so I have to
>> watch them.
>>
> You have to use orphaner --purge to get it to actually remove all the
> config files.

Is there a way to purge the ones that I already uninstalled? I can't
remove these that deborphan and orphaner showed:

diff main/oldlibs = because of old Pan
libdb4.3-ruby1.8 main/oldlibs = because of rbot (from git clone
git://ruby-rbot.org/rbot.git)
libgnet2.0-0 main/libs = because of "WARNING: The following
essential packages will be removed. This should NOT be done unless you
know exactly what you are doing!"
libstdc++5 main/libs = because of SeaMonkey v1.1.18's tar.gz from
mozilla.org
--
"They are like the ant... They start one way and turn around and go the
other way... They look all the time at the ground and never see the
\ _ / Nuke ANT from e-mail address: philpi(a)earthlink.netANT
( ) or ANTant(a)zimage.com