From: Bill Davy on
Sorry? I come down in the morning, there is some message about Windows
having been updated and that required a restart. And that is what causes
the problem.
Was that typed in by a green pixie while I was asleep?
Or is that not what Windows Update means?
I did have my windows cleaned the other day, so perhaps it was the chap with
a ladder and a chamois.
Wanders off muttering.

From: Bill Davy on
This is exactly what I wnated. Just hope it works!
Many thanks.

Bill

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
You're welcome & thanks for your feedback.