From: Rob on
Shay <shayhanya(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> I need to disable the flash player any idea?

Why would you want to do that when you gave some users admin rights?
They can enable it again any second!

When you want to disable certain features for your users, the first
thing you need to disable is the way for them to reverse your actions.

So make sure only the admin has admin rights.
From: Shay on

The users dont know anything about computers and I dont afraid they change
something, Tnhey need admin because one of the software installed on the TS
must need the user admin rights thats why. If I uninstall the flash and they
open a site in the IE that need flash it ask them to install. How can I
disable flsh even if it install in the system?

Than'x
Shay

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4959 (20100319) __________

http://www.eset.com

From: Rob on
Shay <shayhanya(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> The users dont know anything about computers and I dont afraid they change
> something, Tnhey need admin because one of the software installed on the TS
> must need the user admin rights thats why.

Bad... I would have a talk with the maker of that package.
I saw problems like that 10 years ago, but lately it usually only
happens with programs written by hobbyists. We have been running our
system without admin rights required for any users for many years.

>If I uninstall the flash and they
> open a site in the IE that need flash it ask them to install. How can I
> disable flsh even if it install in the system?

As can be easily found using Google, you can disable flash by putting
this in the registry:

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\ActiveX Compatibility\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000}]
"Compatibility Flags"=dword:00000400

The line with [ and ] is a single line.