From: PieterLinden via AccessMonster.com on
Chiki wrote:
>Thanks, for the reply.
>My goodness.Sorry to tell that i had downloaded NORTHWIND database.But the
>problem is that i m in a big confusion from where to start studying.I googled
>for the instructions or detailed step by step instructions of NORTHWIND
>database but unfortunately i cant find it.That is the main reason that i had
>said like above..............
>
>Any ways, Thanks very much for giving me the reply.Please tell me in which
>order i need to study the NORTHWIND inorder to get a good Knowledge on ACCESS
>topics.

You should probably start with a good beginner book. Forget northwind. If
you don't understand the fundamentals of database design, Northwind won't
help you at all. If you don't understand normalization and start designing
databases, you will definitely end up frustrated. This is definitely a case
where you absolutely must understand the fundamentals first, and then start
working on the databases.... otherwise, you're not going to understand why or
how to design properly.

From: Chiki on
Kindly let me know the links or files for basic access
From: Richard on
"Chiki" wrote:

> Kindly let me know the links or files for basic access

Jeff Conrad's resources page:
http://www.accessmvp.com/JConrad/accessjunkie/resources.html

The Access Web resources page:
http://www.mvps.org/access/resources/index.html

A free tutorial written by Crystal (MS Access MVP):
http://allenbrowne.com/casu-22.html

Jeff Conrad's resources page:
http://www.accessmvp.com/JConrad/accessjunkie/resources.html

The Access Web resources page:
http://www.mvps.org/access/resources/index.html

A free tutorial written by Crystal (MS Access MVP):
http://allenbrowne.com/casu-22.html

MVP Allen Browne's tutorials:
http://allenbrowne.com/links.html#Tutorials

http://www.jegsworks.com/Lessons/databases
From: John W. Vinson on
On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 06:38:01 -0700, Chiki <Chiki(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>Ok.Thanks for the reply.But i had checked all the links.there are no links
>related to forms or entering data through forms.Please give me any examples
>so that i can study them and learn .

I can't put information into your mind, Chiki.

The information you are asking for is in these references. Perhaps you should
find a local tutor or class so you can interact directly with someone who
understands Access and can show you in person what to do.

--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: Steve on
If you want one-on-one help setting up a database I can help you for a small
fee. Contact me.

Steve
santus(a)penn.com

"Chiki" <Chiki(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible to Display data in the form using the tables as the
> back-end
> database.if so ,please provide me any examples....
>
> thanks in advance.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: open query from Switchboard