From: "Steve House" sjhouse at hotmail dot on
As Andrew said .... keep in mind that a task is a single activity done by a
single skill package producing a single deliverable. Your 4 phases are
quite different activities and each produces a unique delivable (ie, the
Plan, the Approval, etc). You don't have just one task, you have at least 4
and I would suspect you really have many more than that, since "planning,"
for example, and certainly "implementation" would usually be the sum of a
lot of different individual resources' activities in their own right.
--
Steve House
MS Project Trainer & Consultant

From: John on
In article <e5K2y8e6KHA.4508(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl>,
"Steve House" <sjhouse at hotmail dot com> wrote:

> As Andrew said .... keep in mind that a task is a single activity done by a
> single skill package producing a single deliverable. Your 4 phases are
> quite different activities and each produces a unique delivable (ie, the
> Plan, the Approval, etc). You don't have just one task, you have at least 4
> and I would suspect you really have many more than that, since "planning,"
> for example, and certainly "implementation" would usually be the sum of a
> lot of different individual resources' activities in their own right.
> --
> Steve House
> MS Project Trainer & Consultant
Steve,
I take it a "unique delivable" is a one-of-a-kind condition that is not
livable, right?

:-)

John

From: "Steve House" sjhouse at hotmail dot on
ROFL - my stiff senior's fingers playing tricks on me again.