From: CDWils on
Apologies if this has been answered, but I can't find this information
anywhere.

I need to create updated versions of our corporate templates as the company
is upgrading to 2007. I understand that I probably shouldn't be creating just
a template, but rather I should be creating a design theme. My question is
once I've created a custom theme, how do I distribute it at my company? It
saves several files, right? Do I need to pack them all in a zip file and have
my users extract to a specific place on their systems?

Please help!