From: Daave on
Perhaps they had been removed and reintroduced, then...

From: Hot-text on
Who say NNTP Server closing at Microsoft

it the Newsgroups that or closing not the Server!

We say (if) the Server close and (if) is a Big Word like MayBe!

When I Close a Newsgroups I open new ones!
for have new one to @ news:mynews.ath.cx

Sunny and Microsoft stop Share MS-MVP on the old Close Newsgroups that is
Shutdown!
For you say is up and running on Share Servers (Usenet) But with out
Microsoft MS-MVP to give Info and Help!

From: Hot-text on
The Microsoft NNTP Server will always be there!
But not so for News groups

if you close all News Groups then Microsoft NNTP Server will not send out a
News Groups List
No List, no Microsoft Groups, all close!
But Microsoft NNTP Server will be up and running with no Groups!

And Who lool Microsoft at UseNet!

From: Peter Foldes on
You are mentally challenged idiot. I thought we got rid of you a while back,Go back
and stay where ever you were until now.

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect