From: Sunny on
With their NNTP Server closing they just added more groups
microsoft.public.forecaster
microsoft.public.frx
microsoft.public.pos
microsoft.public.smallbusinessmanager

?????

From: Russ SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP] on
Who Should I Contact with any Questions?
Send any questions about the process, recommended forums and timing to
NNTP(a)microsoft.com

Maybe they can answer?
Russ

--
Russell Grover - SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP]
MCP, MCPS, MCNPS, SBSC

From: Jose on
On Jun 9, 4:18 am, "Russ SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP]"
<r...(a)REMOVETHIS.sbits.biz> wrote:
> Who Should I Contact with any Questions?
> Send any questions about the process, recommended forums and timing to
> N...(a)microsoft.com
>
> Maybe they can answer?
> Russ
>
> --
> Russell Grover - SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP]
> MCP, MCPS, MCNPS, SBSC
> Small Business Server/Computer Support -www.SBITS.Biz
> Question or Second Opinion -www.PersonalITConsultant.com
> BPOS - Microsoft Online Services -www.BPOSMadeEasy.com
>
> "Sunny" <wombatho...(a)yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

> > With their NNTP Server closing they just added more groups
> > microsoft.public.forecaster
> > microsoft.public.frx
> > microsoft.public.pos
> > microsoft.public.smallbusinessmanager
>
> > ?????

Russ:

I clicked the links in your "signature" and they don't see to work for
me with Chrome. I did not try any other browser and links from other
fols seems to work.
It is you or is it me?

I get stuff like this:

Not Found

The requested URL /www.SBITS.Biz was not found on this server.

Not Found

The requested URL /www.BPOSMadeEasy.com was not found on this server.
From: Peter on
Jose wrote:
> On Jun 9, 4:18 am, "Russ SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP]"
> <r...(a)REMOVETHIS.sbits.biz> wrote:
>> Who Should I Contact with any Questions?
>> Send any questions about the process, recommended forums and timing to
>> N...(a)microsoft.com
>>
>> Maybe they can answer?
>> Russ
>>
>> --
>> Russell Grover - SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP]
>> MCP, MCPS, MCNPS, SBSC
>> Small Business Server/Computer Support -www.SBITS.Biz
>> Question or Second Opinion -www.PersonalITConsultant.com
>> BPOS - Microsoft Online Services -www.BPOSMadeEasy.com
>>
>> "Sunny"<wombatho...(a)yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

>>> With their NNTP Server closing they just added more groups
>>> microsoft.public.forecaster
>>> microsoft.public.frx
>>> microsoft.public.pos
>>> microsoft.public.smallbusinessmanager
>>
>>> ?????
>
> Russ:
>
> I clicked the links in your "signature" and they don't see to work for
> me with Chrome. I did not try any other browser and links from other
> fols seems to work.
> It is you or is it me?
>
> I get stuff like this:
>

> Not Found
>
> The requested URL /www.SBITS.Biz was not found on this server.
>
> Not Found
>
> The requested URL /www.BPOSMadeEasy.com was not found on this server.

All of them work with my Chrome install. There was an update to Chrome
today. Perhaps that will fix it.

--
Peter
From: Jose on
On Jun 9, 5:59 am, Peter <nos...(a)nospam.com> wrote:
> Jose wrote:
> > On Jun 9, 4:18 am, "Russ SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP]"
> > <r...(a)REMOVETHIS.sbits.biz>  wrote:
> >> Who Should I Contact with any Questions?
> >> Send any questions about the process, recommended forums and timing to
> >> N...(a)microsoft.com
>
> >> Maybe they can answer?
> >> Russ
>
> >> --
> >> Russell Grover - SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP]
> >> MCP, MCPS, MCNPS, SBSC
> >> Small Business Server/Computer Support -www.SBITS.Biz
> >> Question or Second Opinion -www.PersonalITConsultant.com
> >> BPOS - Microsoft Online Services -www.BPOSMadeEasy.com
>
> >> "Sunny"<wombatho...(a)yahoo.com.au>  wrote in message

> > Russ:
>
> > I clicked the links in your "signature" and they don't see to work for
> > me with Chrome.   I did not try any other browser and links from other
> > fols seems to work.
> > It is you or is it me?
>
> > I get stuff like this:
>
> > Not Found
>
> > The requested URL /www.SBITS.Bizwas not found on this server.
>
> > Not Found
>
> > The requested URL /www.BPOSMadeEasy.comwas not found on this server.
>
> All of them work with my Chrome install. There was an update to Chrome
> today. Perhaps that will fix it.
>
> --
> Peter

I just updated Chrome to 5.0.375.70 and still no go.

I also right click the link, copy address and pasted it into a new
browser window to no avail:

Same things with Firefox and I am NOT trying IE!

Oh well.

I think I will blame the Windows updates for this phenomenon.