From: Hot-text on
"John John - MVP"
for news.software.nntp is good a good place for info and help for you!

And did you know that PORT 80 is not a Door but a big hole in your Computer

Open PORT 25, 80, 110, 119 <Hmm big hole not Doors everyone must pass
through to get to a your Computer!

Usenet server is just SoftWare << maybe you are smoked too much!

From: John John - MVP on
What the hell are you going on about? If port 80 is such a big hole why
don't you close it on your computer and see what happens! You barely
know how any of this works so stop trying to tell us how it works!

John

From: Bickford Schmeckler on
You are stark raving mad.

"Hot-text" <hot-text(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
: No Peter I always been here
: it OP like you that Comes and go!
:
: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot
:
: Peter is an idiot who is specifically incapable of learning!
: Dam that Text is hot
: But Peter pumpkin the eater like it that whey!
:
:
:
:
: "Peter Foldes" <maci252211(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
: news:#Mzl1kBCLHA.4308(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
: > You are mentally challenged idiot. I thought we got rid of you a while
: > back,Go back and stay where ever you were until now.
: >
: > --
: > Peter
: >
: > Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
: > Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.
: > http://www.microsoft.com/protect
: >
: > "Hot-text" <hot-text(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
: > news:7DAE888D-3F26-4229-A3B7-A6AE31DDB2BF(a)microsoft.com...
: >> The Microsoft NNTP Server will always be there!
: >> But not so for News groups
: >>
: >> if you close all News Groups then Microsoft NNTP Server will not send
: >> out a News Groups List
: >> No List, no Microsoft Groups, all close!
: >> But Microsoft NNTP Server will be up and running with no Groups!
: >>
: >> And Who lool Microsoft at UseNet!
: >>
: >>
: >>
: >> "No Mo" <nomo(a)HoopleHead.invalid> wrote in message
: >> news:huokpp$tf1$1(a)news.eternal-september.org...
: >>> MS says the msnews.microsoft.com server is closing, you idiot.
: >>>
: >>> "Hot-text" <hot-text(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
: >>> news:04CE92F5-C74C-43A8-AC4C-99FB3994B5BC(a)microsoft.com...
: >>> : Who say NNTP Server closing at Microsoft
: >>> :
: >>> : it the Newsgroups that or closing not the Server!
: >>> :
: >>> : We say (if) the Server close and (if) is a Big Word like MayBe!
: >>> :
: >>> : When I Close a Newsgroups I open new ones!
: >>> : for have new one to @ news:mynews.ath.cx
: >>> :
: >>> : Sunny and Microsoft stop Share MS-MVP on the old Close Newsgroups
that
: >>> is
: >>> : Shutdown!
: >>> : For you say is up and running on Share Servers (Usenet) But with out
: >>> : Microsoft MS-MVP to give Info and Help!
: >>> :
: >>> :
: >>> :
: >>> : "Sunny" <wombathouse(a)yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
: >>> : news:#KLbFI6BLHA.4388(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
: >>> : > With their NNTP Server closing they just added more groups
: >>> : > microsoft.public.forecaster
: >>> : > microsoft.public.frx
: >>> : > microsoft.public.pos
: >>> : > microsoft.public.smallbusinessmanager
: >>> : >
: >>> : >
: >>>
: >>>
: >

From: Bob I on
And we wonder why MS is dumping newsgroups?

From: Daave on
Yup. A lot of us who subscribe to the MS news server got that, too.
(Apparently some didn't, though...)