From: Al Dykes on

The only laptop dock for my Inspiron is USB-connected. Does anyone
have any experience with it? HOw do they get decent video through a
WUB2 cable?

http://accessories.dell.com/sna/PopupProductDetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&cs=19&sku=A2854308&price=150

How high can the video resolution and refresh rate be set on a CRT
connected to this puppy?

--
Al Dykes

From: Dave on
On Mar 29, 4:56 pm, ady...(a)panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
> The only laptop dock for my Inspiron is USB-connected. Does anyone
> have any experience with it? HOw do they get decent video through a
> WUB2 cable?
>
> http://accessories.dell.com/sna/PopupProductDetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&cs=...
>
> How high can the video resolution and refresh rate be set on a CRT
> connected to this puppy?
>
> --
> Al Dykes
>  News is something someone wants to suppress, everything else is advertising.
>     - Lord Northcliffe, publisher of the Daily Mail

For this particular one I would suggest you read the user reviews.
Does not sound good for video. Pretty bad reviews overall.
Best wishes...
Dave