From: nemo on
I have Vista on my Dell 1501 with 2gig ram and I find it slow compared with
my old XP machine with less spec.
Is it worth upgrading to Windows 7 on my Dell 1501.

From: RnR on
On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 09:16:21 +0100, "nemo" <nemo(a)here.com> wrote:

>I have Vista on my Dell 1501 with 2gig ram and I find it slow compared with
>my old XP machine with less spec.
> Is it worth upgrading to Windows 7 on my Dell 1501.

Depends but perhaps it's possible to also speed up your Vista OS by
defragging, cleaning cache / temp files, fixing the registry, etc.. .
Were you ever satisfied with its speed?

If the answer is no, then probably either XP or win7 will be better.
Win7 is probably the better choice of the two, for the money and
future considerations.