From: skyste- on
Hello all,

for studying, where can I download oracle 9.2 for linux 64bit? I don't
find anymore on the oracle website...and also on metalink

Any hints?

Thanks
Stefano
From: Mladen Gogala on
On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 16:35:06 +0100, skyste- wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> for studying, where can I download oracle 9.2 for linux 64bit? I don't
> find anymore on the oracle website...and also on metalink
>
> Any hints?
>
> Thanks
> Stefano

You should order a CD from oracle.

--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com
From: Maxim Demenko on
On 29.01.2010 16:35, skyste- wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> for studying, where can I download oracle 9.2 for linux 64bit? I don't
> find anymore on the oracle website...and also on metalink
>
> Any hints?
>
> Thanks
> Stefano

It is still available on the edelivery
http://edelivery.oracle.com/EPD/Download/get_form?egroup_aru_number=10285079

Best regards

Maxim
From: Mark D Powell on
On Jan 29, 10:35 am, skyste- <s...(a)nospam.ste.it> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> for studying, where can I download oracle 9.2 for linux 64bit? I don't
> find anymore on the oracle website...and also on metalink
>
> Any hints?
>
> Thanks
> Stefano

Why would you want version 9.2 for studying? Does your employer run a
9.2 system?

IF no, then I suggest you go to http://otn.oracle.com and download
Oracle Express. It is a 10gR2 system which is free for use. The 4G
data size limitation is plenty for study purposes. Express is afull
almost EE version. Only RAC and a couple of minor features are
missing from the installation. It will also run on a typical PC or
Linux machine load wise.

If yes then your already have the binary so you might want to download
the full documentation set which can be obtained on OTN.

HTH -- Mark D Powell --

From: Shakespeare on
Op 30-1-2010 15:50, Mark D Powell schreef:
> Only RAC and a couple of minor features are
> missing from the installation.

Like Java....

Shakespeare