From: John on
Canon Pixma ip4500

I need some advice about the settings in Duplex printing. What does it
mean by Use Reduced Printing, or Use Normal-Size Printing.

Regards
John

From: T i m on
On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 02:35:52 +0000, John <coffee(a)cafe.com> wrote:

>Canon Pixma ip4500
>
>I need some advice about the settings in Duplex printing. What does it
>mean by Use Reduced Printing, or Use Normal-Size Printing.

Does that make it fit_to_page etc?

Cheers, T i m (ip4000 / ip5200r)
From: Richard Tobin on
In article <2009112002355216807-coffee(a)cafecom>, John <coffee(a)cafe.com> wrote:

>I need some advice about the settings in Duplex printing. What does it
>mean by Use Reduced Printing, or Use Normal-Size Printing.

I assume the idea is that if you're printing double-sided you may want
to bind it, in which case the size should be slightly reduced to make
room for the binding.

-- Richard