From: Maxim S. Shatskih on
> But how can I Duplicate the Interface?

Just call IoRegisterDeviceInterface 2 times with different reference strings.

--
Maxim S. Shatskih
Windows DDK MVP

From: Brausewetter, Kurt on
MSDN:
ReferenceString [in, optional]

Optionally points to a UNICODE_STRING. The string must not contain any path
separator characters ("/" or "\"). Function drivers typically specify NULL for
this parameter. Filter drivers must specify NULL.

Filter Drivers must specify NULL => That's a Problem or can i take a Non-NULL
ReferenceString?

From: Maxim S. Shatskih on
> Optionally points to a UNICODE_STRING. The string must not contain any path
> separator characters ("/" or "\"). Function drivers typically specify NULL for
> this parameter. Filter drivers must specify NULL.
>
> Filter Drivers must specify NULL => That's a Problem or can i take a Non-NULL
> ReferenceString?

You cannot define 2 device interfaces with the same GUID and same ReferenceString.

--
Maxim S. Shatskih
Windows DDK MVP

From: Brausewetter, Kurt on
OK, i Test

BTW: But what the F**k is that in MSDN: "Filter Drivers must specify NULL"