From: mdoster on
Thanks for the help, Julie. Frankly, I'm a bit addled by this software. I
did have my tasks set as fixed units and the durations would change. So I
set all my resouces to 0% and "Proposed", as we are not truly tracking hours.
I just want to see that the tasks are assigned to them. My duratiions would
still change. So I set the tasks to be "fixed duration."

As for training, wouldn't that be lovely and make lots of sense? No such
luck. I can't afford it personally and my company won't pay for it. I
appreciate the tip about those tutorials...

Thanks again!