From: Dustin Cook on
"\(William Regal\)" <ve(a)il.co> wrote in

> You two are clueless.
>
> As bd sucked jenn in to do his bidding
> cookie has sucked you in to do his bidding.
>
> One of many which you and your leader
> could have found with a simple Google search.
>
> http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/handgun-carry-self-defense/15780-le
> gal-perspectives-use-deadly-force.html

Of course you can site an outdated article. We both sited a tn
government website, which clearly defines when you can/cannot apply
lethal force.

It should be said, I don't advocate just willy nilly shooting a person.
I believe that in most cases, non lethal (less than outright lethal)
can accomplish the intended effect. In rare cases only, imho, is lethal
force required.

> Same info in on an official Tenn. Web site.

We provided the tn law concerning the issue.

> a.. You CANNOT use deadly force to protect property because there

You are gravely mistaken. This entire discussion is rather pointless
tho, as nowhere in my post did I say lethal force; I simply stated that
I would if required use force. As the law states, upto and including
lethal if required; but as I previously stated, I don't believe in most
cases that is required. Aside from civil lawsuits and potential for
loss of income arguments aside; I'm well aware of thiefs and criminals
suing property owners due to injuries sustained during a failed robbery
attempt, AND actually winning.. It truely sickens me.

--
I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello?
Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and
From: (William Regal) on
Spin it however you wish.

You lied to try and make yourself look
like a tough guy.

SeaNymph jumped up to defend your lie,
two peas in a post thing.

There is no difference in you and boaterdave
except davey can not get a gun.

Spin away cookie, it is what you do.

From: Dustin on

> Spin it however you wish.

Funny, I'm not spinning anything.

> You lied to try and make yourself look
> like a tough guy.

I haven't lied about anything.

> SeaNymph jumped up to defend your lie,
> two peas in a post thing.

SeaNymph just did what anybody with half a brain could do, googled it.

> There is no difference in you and boaterdave
> except davey can not get a gun.

Well, if that's how you feel; I can't help your ignorance.

> Spin away cookie, it is what you do.

It's "Cook" fuckwit, but thanks for your concern.

From: ~BD~ on

"Dustin" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> SeaNymph just did what anybody with half a brain could do, googled it.

When did you discover that SeaNymph had only half a brain? <vbg>

You are right, of course! :)

From: Dustin on
"~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk.> wrote in news:i12l4v$7ap$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

> "Dustin" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> SeaNymph just did what anybody with half a brain could do, googled it.
>>

> When did you discover that SeaNymph had only half a brain? <vbg>
>
> You are right, of course! :)

That isn't what I said, BD.

--
I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello?
Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and
goes to voicemail. What did you do after I didn't answer? Drop the
phone and run away?
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: spam