From: (William Regal) on
Say Dustin, you have not answered this.

So it must be assumed you lied about the Tennessee law.

"Bullwinkle" <BDTJ(a)loa.mo> wrote in message
Exactly where in the Tennessee code does it say you can use deadly force to
protect property?

"Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

Anyways, it's all good. I live in the miserable assbackwoods state of
tennesee where guns are legal and using force to protect yourself and your
property is legal as well; so I'm not worried that I've been "outed".

From: SeaNymph on

"(William Regal)" <ve(a)il.co> wrote in message
> Say Dustin, you have not answered this.
>
> So it must be assumed you lied about the Tennessee law.

Tennessee, like many states, has a castle law that allows the use of deadly
force in a person's home, on their property and including their car. The
law in Tennessee does not require the owner or any person legally on the
property to retreat before threatening or using deadly force, if that person
believes the force in necessary. The law, and it's subsequent amendments
lean heavily in favor of the lawful owner of a property, much like the
castle laws in Texas.

http://state.tn.us/sos/acts/105/pub/pc0210.pdf

From: Dustin Cook on
"\(William Regal\)" <ve(a)il.co> wrote in news:4c2b27e7(a)news.x-privat.org:

> Say Dustin, you have not answered this.

I didn't think it was necessary, as google could easily find the answer.
Plus, I have bullwinkle killfiled so I didn't see this particular question.

> So it must be assumed you lied about the Tennessee law.

Well, you know what they say about assuming things, right?

http://state.tn.us/sos/acts/105/pub/pc0210.pdf

--
I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello?
Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and
From: Dustin Cook on
ASCII <me2(a)privacy.net> wrote in news:4c2d3493.2281921(a)EDCBIC:

> Dustin Cook wrote:
>>
>>http://state.tn.us/sos/acts/105/pub/pc0210.pdf
>
> That all sounds reasonable for the average citizen fearing a threat,
> but you've indicated yourself to be somewhat fearless, and that would
> eliminate the option of acting in 'fear' of your life etc. wouldn't it?

Nice try.. :)

Someone thought I was bsing about that law, so I did the google work they
could have done for themselves. It's pretty simple english, really. If you
come to my home with the intent of doing harm to myself or my family
members, or even my van; Your fair game for target practice. Which, is as
it should be. A person should always have the right to use lethal force if
necessary. You shouldn't have to go and cower and let the "bad guy" have
his way with your home or your possesions or your friends/family members
who might be visiting when the bad guy comes to play.

You should try trolling when you have a better clue or understanding of the
topic at hand. As it is now, your comment is weak.

From: Bullwinkle on
Tennessee where guns are legal and using force to protect ....your
property is legal as well;

Where does it say what you say it said?
Show where it says deadly force can be used to

"\(William Regal\)" <ve(a)il.co> wrote in news:4c2b27e7(a)news.x-privat.org:

> Say Dustin, you have not answered this.

I didn't think it was necessary, as google could easily find the answer.
Plus, I have bullwinkle killfiled so I didn't see this particular question.

> So it must be assumed you lied about the Tennessee law.

Well, you know what they say about assuming things, right?

http://state.tn.us/sos/acts/105/pub/pc0210.pdf

--
I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello?
Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and
goes to voicemail. What did you do after I didn't answer? Drop the
phone and run away?

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: spam