From: femmes on
I am unable to send email in Word Document ....I am using vista, was able
to send in XP..
From: JoAnn Paules on
You can use Word to compose the email however Word is not an email program.
You need to use Outlook, Windows Mail, or some other email program in
conjunction with Word.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
In addition to what JoAnn has said, the mail program must be at least simple
MAPI compliant.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, femmes asked: